Manna in the Morning by Nick Young on June 2, 2013
What was the purpose of the Manna experience:
1. To feed them.
2. To train their character.
3. To give them an opportunity to have a relationship with God.
Seven characteristics of the Manna Experience:
1. Sweet to their taste.
2. Manna had to be gathered every day, except the sabbath.
3. Manna had to be gathered in the morning.
4. Had to be gathered by every person.
5. It was a gift from God, but still took an effort from everyone.
6. It help them learn to be content with what they had.
7. It was an experience that should never be forgotten.