Carrollton Church of Christ was founded in 2002. As a church, our vision is to be ambassadors for Christ in the city of Carrollton and the surrounding communities. Our mission spirit is to reach our community and the world with the "good news" of Jesus Christ. Our purpose and message is simple We exist to honor God by:
- Introducing people to Jesus
- Offering Biblical worship to God
- Encouraging one another
- Caring for those in need
Our congregation consists of people of all ages, with diverse backgrounds and from many parts of the country. We are all united by a common purpose; to share the love of Christ with you and with a world that so desperately needs Him. Even though we are a young church, we are already involved in world missions.
- We believe Jesus is God's one and only son and through faith in Him comes eternal life. (Romans 8; Ephesians 1:13-14)
- We believe the Bible is God's inspired word, it is without error and it provides direction for our daily living. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that the Bible teaches that faith, repentance and baptism are all essential in God's plan for redeeming mankind. (John 8:24, Acts 2:38)
- We believe all Christians are called by Jesus' example to be servants. (Mark 10:45)
- The Carrollton Church of Christ seeks to be a Christ-centered congregation that exists to glorify God by nurturing the believers and sharing the message of Christ wherever we have the opportunity.
May God bless you as you follow Jesus Christ and rejoice in the life He gives!